Monday, August 4, 2008

Internship

I had the BEST first day at my internship. I seriously learned and did so much. Jacksonville Magazine has four publications, Jacksonville Magazine(the mother ship of all the magazines), 904, Home and Taste. This Wednesday I will be assisting the photographer in St. Augustine with a photoshoot that will be published in Jacksonville's Home issue, I'm really excited. Check out this month's issue of Jacksonville Magazine, Dustin and I are in the wedding section.

One of my tasks today was to gather information and write up sponsorship information for the Wedding Giveaway. Just to give you a glimpse,the wedding venue will be at Serenata Beach Club in Ponte Vedra Beach, they are just one of the many sponsors participating.


This is the MAIN magazine. Editorial ranges from
personality profiles, restaurant spotlights, travel,
local history and current events.



"904 : Northeast Florida’s Business & Executive Life Authority
is set to become the market’s sole glossy periodical designed to
chronicle the region’s unprecedented growth, as well as cover the
provocative people and issues that affect our economic future."
-Info. provided by Jacksonville Magazine website



"Features the area's most elegant homes and well-appointed
businesses, insightsinto interior design trends, professional
perspectives on the creative use of art, antiques and accent
pieces, profiles of leading local artists, guides to local resources
and other topics of interest to the Northeast Florida homeowner."
-Info. provided on website



"Jacksonville MagazineĆ­s Taste is an annual supplement featuring
dining listings and menus from more than 250 First Coast restaurants
and bars." -Info. provided on website.



Photobucket

2 comments:

Just Dandy Blog said...

Awwh SOO FUN for YOU!!

I am glad you enjoyed it!!!

I remember my internship.. It was the best experience I had!!

PS.. My dad is in the Jacksonville Home Magazine all the time!! lol

Magan said...

Congrats Candice! I'm so glad things are going well for you. I hope you get great experience from this intership! Love ya XOXO