Saturday, December 13, 2008

2008 Has Been GREAT!

Hola! I'm officially a COLLEGE GRADUATE. As I was sitting in my seat listening to all the speeches, I couldn't help but think "wow, all those years of school and in just minutes I will be walking across the stage to receive my bachelor's," it's almost like a blur to me now. It feels great to just sit here on my comfy couch watching TV and playing on the laptop not having to worry about any research proposals, projects, papers, etc.

This year has been such a blessing. For starters, I married the most wonderful man (and my best friend), we got a sweet puppy who we consider to be our little baby, I graduated from college and I just know God has much more in store.

Thank you for all your support and love!








Photobucket

1 comments:

Jeremy and Lacy said...

YAY! You did it...that is awesome!!