Sunday, December 7, 2008

It's beginning to look a lot like Christmas ...

I LOVE Christmas, it's such a great reminder of Jesus and His birth. I'm so grateful for Him and my family. I am also very thankful that I am able to spend time with the ones I love. We are very thankful that Toni & Kim (Dustin's parents) gave us our very first tree. We were very excited to put it up and decorate it.

Our little puppy Mia is going to be six months this month! She's growing up. I think she's in the "teen" stage of dog, she's so rebellious. She likes to run around the house as fast as she can and through the tightest parts of the furniture (such as the dining room chairs) and she likes to run a lap UNDER the Christmas tree...and it drives me CRAZY that she does this. She wrinkles up the tree skirt and sometimes she just hangs out back there. If anyone has any good ideas let me know!

Dustin and I before the Jag vs. Titan game it was so much fun and SOO cold.


Our Christmas Tree :)


Dustin and the baby sleeping


Our sweet little girl


Mia under the Christmas tree






Photobucket

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love the picture of Mia crashin' on Dustin. So cute! :)