Saturday, December 6, 2008

It's The Most Wonderful Time of The Year!

I'm so relieved that it is finally December. I finally get to graduate Friday, Dec. 12 at 11 a.m.! I'm so happy. I've been in college for several years. I've changed my major so many times (Kim P. I know you're probably laughing if you're reading this) and never thought I'd be done. Ahh ... I can't stop saying how relieved I am.

I hope everyone had a nice Thanksgiving. We had a great time. We played croquet in the early afternoon and played boardgames the rest of the night! The Williams family is serious about our games ... well, especially Dustin and I (haha).

The weekend before Thanksgiving Dustin and I had pictures taken with Meg Doyle. She's so good at what she does. We had such a great time spending getting to know her better. Be sure to check out her site. Now we're just trying to decide which picture we're going to use as our Christmas card.

This is little miss Reagan on Thanksgiving playing croquet.


Her "Papa" giving her some pointers ...


She LOVES posing for the camera! Especially in her pretty dress that her great grandmother made for her in just a matter of days ... "Gigi" is very talented.





Photobucket

0 comments: