Wednesday, July 30, 2008

It is finished!

Whoa! I just got done with my press kit. Wow, that was such an intense assignment. I was up until 11:30 p.m. working on the finishing touches. This morning I went to Kinko's and had everything printed on nice business paper. Simple right? Well, after the associate printed my papers I found margin errors and I accidentally had him print the wrong news release...it was one thing after another, he basically printed fifty million papers for me. After several attempts we fixed the errors and I finally was able to breath at ease knowing that it was all printed, finally. I haven't turned it in yet, 2 p.m. it is due. I can't wait to see what grade I have earned.

**Just two more days until Dustin is officially a college graduate! Friday is his graduation and Saturday is his bar-b-q graduation party. I will definitely be taking a lot of pictures :) Have a nice rest of the week, everyone.



Photobucket

1 comments:

The Kirkland's said...

Congrats on finishing your project. I'm sure you feel like such a big weight has been lifted off your shoulders!