Thursday, July 10, 2008

Sorry so late!

Hey everyone I haven't been on here in like 3 months! Danielle reminded me that I still have one of these ... haha. So here's the update ... Dustin and I have been married for almost 2 months now and it's so awesome! God has truly blessed me and has breathed so much life back into me.

The wedding coordinator at Hidden Hills mentioned to me that she put several of our pictures in the Premier Bride Magazine in their Hidden Hills ad. I can't wait to see it! She also put us on the Hidden Hills website ... haha we feel like mini-celebrities. Here are some of our favorite pictures...

This picture will be in Jacksonville Magazine either in their August or September issue




That cake was SOOO good. Courtesy of Angie's Wedding Cakes


My mom and Dustin's mom, Toni


My sister, M.O.H and my niece/flower girl, Reagan












3 comments:

The Kirkland's said...

I love the new pics. I was hoping you would post them soon. You look absolutly gorgeous. Hope things are going well for ya'll!!

Just Dandy Blog said...

Yeaaah!!!! :)

Anonymous said...

Gorgeous pictures! You guys are like the most beautiful couple ever!