Wednesday, July 16, 2008

It's Almost time ...

Exactly two weeks from today my Public Relations Writing class will finally come to an end! This has been one of the most difficult classes I've taken. I have a HUGE project due 2 weeks from today too ... yikes! We have to create a press kit (it's a pre-packaged set of promotional materials prepared for major events and new product launches. Its purpose is to give editors and reporters a variety of information and resources that make writing about the topic easier for the reporter. There are so many things within the press kit and they are very time consuming. We can't make anything up ... no fabricated interviews ... it all has to be factual. This class is only six weeks long so creating all of this with such little time is very stressful to say the least... Don't get me wrong I'm extremely excited for the semester to come to an end because Dustin graduates two weeks from this Friday and I'll start my internship the following Monday!

On a different note, I tried "Zumba" for the first time on Monday night at UNF and it was AMAZING! For those of you that don't know what Zumba is, it's a class full of Latin beats and Latin flavor and the moves are influenced by Latin dances and hip-hop dance. What a work-out ... sweat was literally flying off my face (gross...I know...but I don't typically sweat like that) ... SO find a Zumba near you. Haha

*Prayer Requests*

--Please keep me in prayer, my project counts as 50 percent of my grade ... it's worth 300 pts.

1 comments:

The Kirkland's said...

Good Luck on your project. I'm sure you'll do great!! I love the new blog design.